Nowadays gyming is on trending and every second person wants to make big mussels. It’s not easy to get massive impact on body under short period. Basically many people are doing exercises but the question is how many of them are doing it properly or with right posture. Doing regular exercise in gym is not going to give impact, you need to follow some basic steps. But building up six-pack abs is more difficult, cutting out stomach fat is not an easy thing.
SIX STEPS FOR SIX PACK ABS
- Corkscrew Pilates: 10 min.
- Elliptical: 30 min
- Jackknife: 10 min
- Running : 30 min
- Reverse Ball- Crunches: 40
- Leg Lifts: 40
- Scissor Twist with ball: 2 set (12 rep each)
- Stationary Bike: 30 min
- Sit-ups: 3 Sets (15 rep each)
- Treadmill: 30 min
- Boomerang Moves (Pilate) : 20
- Pilate Hundred Moves: 3 min
- Give rest to your body parts: 1/2 Days