Pictionary QUIZ Time published by Amazon India from today. Pictionary QUIZ Answers is live now. Along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win Rs.40000 Amazon Pay Balance. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to the Amazon Quiz.
Play Amazon Pictionary QUIZ- How to Play
To play Amazon Pictionary QUIZ Time you just need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds. If you don’t know how to play the Amazon Pictionary QUIZ contest just read the steps mentioned below.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the App.
3. Search “Funzone” in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There you will find total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Pictionary Quiz Answers
1. Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
(A) Johnny Galecki
(B) Jim Parsons
(C) Kunal Nayyar
(D) Simon Helberg
2. American former Stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
(A) Jordan Belfort
(B) Warren Buffett
(C) Peter Schiff
(D) John Paulson
3. Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
(A) C. P. Ramanujam
(B) Satyendra Nath Bose
(C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
(D) Raj Chandra Bose
4. First woman of Indian origin to go to space
(A) Sunita williams
(B) Zoya Aggarwal
(C) Kalpana Chawla
(D) Bhawana Kanth
5. Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
(A) Humayun Abdulali
(B) Sálim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
(C) Anwaruddin Choudhury
(D) Ravi Sankaran