Test Your General Knowledge Quiz- Answer and win Rs. 25000– E-commerce website Amazon is continuing it’s Funzone Amazon quiz program with interesting topics in exchange of exciting rewards. Play General Knowledge Quiz and stand a chance to win Rs. 25000. Amazon displays daily different kind of quizes bases on different general knowledge topics, on newly launched product, festival based questions, etc. Quiz contest runs daily for 24 hours and in return lucky users get prizes upto Rs. 100000.
Amazon quiz display Quizes likes multiple choice questions or daily spin through users can also increase their knowledge on particular topic or product. Amazon also promote newly launched brand products through this Amazon quiz program.
Looking for Test your general knowledge Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? Just sit down relax & read the directions mentioned below.
Test Your General Knowledge Quiz published by Amazon India from today & contest will run for 1 day. General Knowledge Quiz Answers is live now. Along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon funzone quiz and win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to the Amazon Quiz.
General Knowledge Quiz– How to Play
To play General Knowledge Quiz you just need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds. If you don’t know how to play the Test Your General Knowledge Quiz contest just read the steps mentioned below.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the App.
3. Search “Funzone” in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There you will find total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Test Your General Knowledge Quiz – Answers
1. Which one is the smallest Ocean in the World?
2. India’s First Food Museum has been launched in which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh
3. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
(A) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Gulzar Lal Nanda
(C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(D) None of the Above
4. Which Country is known as the ‘Land Of Rising Sun’?
(D) New Zealand
5. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the ICC Men’s Cricket Committee?
(A) Rahul Dravid
(B) MS Dhoni
(C) Sourav Ganguly
(D) Sachin Tendulkar