World Wildlife Day Quiz – Are you looking for Amazon world wildlife day quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? Just sit down relax & read the directions mentioned below. World Wildlife Day Quiz published by Amazon India from today & contest will run. World wildlife day quiz Amazon Answers are live now. Along with Amazonquiz Answers, You can play the amazon funzone quiz and get a chance to win Rs. 30,000 as amazon pay balance #amazonquiz. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to the Amazon Quiz.
Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz- How to Play?
To play Amazon world wildlife day quiz answers you just need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds. If you don’t know how to play the Amazon quiz just read the steps mentioned below.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the App.
3. Search “Funzone” in the app & Find the Quiz.
4. Go and search for Amazon Quiz if you can’t find click here.
5. Answers all 6 questions correctly.
6. Confirm your submission to enter the lucky draw.
Instructions to participate in World Wildlife Day Quiz Amazon
Start your quiz by following above mentioned steps.
1. Now you will get total 6 questions in a row with 4 choices each.
2. Below we have shared all 6 answers read the answer and apply on amazon quiz.
3. Answer all 4 questions correctly and you can win Rs. 30,000 as Amazon pay balance.
4. Use hashtag #amazonquiz and share with your friends.
Amazon World Wildlife Day Answers
1. The theme for World Wildlife Day 2022 is ‘Recovering key species for _________ restoration’ . Fill in the blanks
2. In which year did the United Nations General Assembly in its 68th session designate 3rd March as UN World Wildlife Day?
3. 3rd March 1973 is the day of the signature of the CITES- the Convention on International Trade in _______ . Fill in the blanks
(A) Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
(B) Protected Animals
(C) Security of Fauna
(D) Species of Indigenous Animals
4. This is the national bird of which of these countries?This is the national bird of which of these countries?
5. Name this spectacular looking big catName this spectacular looking big cat
(A) Clouded leopard
6. This genus of large bats are known as Flying ____. Fill in the blanks