How to create UPI ID in just 10 minutes – You must have read today’s topic. Today we are going to talk about this topic and will also tell you the benefits of UPI ID. Under this post, I am going to give you information about how to create UPI ID then you must read the post completely.
Talking about the present time, almost every smartphone user makes payment through UPI. UPI payment is easier than making cash payment or paying in any other way. This is the reason that today this method of payment is increasing very fast in the whole world including India. The government is also giving more importance to UPI. When there is so much facility then why don’t we know how to create UPI ID in just 10 minutes –
Uses of UPI –
If you talk about UPI, then through this you can do mobile recharge, rail ticket, flight ticket, all kinds of bills and loans etc. You will remember that there was a time when the government had stopped the old 500 and 1000 notes, then the transaction became very difficult. Since then the government has started emphasizing on UPI. With UPI, you can make fast and secure payments in any account and you can also take money from anyone. This is such a simple and cheap money transfer tool which is given absolutely free and anyone can use it easily.
If you create UPI ID in your mobile then you can buy anything from anywhere even if you don’t have a single penny in your pocket and you don’t need to go to any bank to withdraw money, just your account Link to this ID and you can give and take money, then let’s know how to create UPI ID in just 10 minutes
What is UPI ID and what is needed to create an ID
First of all, let us tell you that the full form of UPI is Unified Payment Interface Identity. Let us tell you that it is also known by another name, whose name is Virtual Payment Address (Virtual Payment Address). If you are asked for an email ID or phone number, then email and phone are your ID i.e. identity, in the same way UPI ID is also a kind of your identity.
What do you need to have a UPI ID?
When you start anything, you definitely need some material, in the same way you will also need something for UPI ID, whose list is given below.
- The most important thing is that you should have an account with any one bank.
- Your mobile number should be registered in this bank account.
- Keep a recharge of at least 1 rupee in this mobile number. Monthly plan will not work. Because when you create UPI ID, you have to do a confirmation message from the bank for which I balance should be in the phone.
- You must have a good Android or iOS mobile.
- Mobile must have internet or data plan.
- You also need to have an ATM card of the bank.
How to Create Bhim UPI ID
BHIM is an app developed by the government. If you install it on your mobile for the first time then you are also given cash back and offers. So let’s know about its process.
- First go to Play Store and search BHIM UPI and then after downloading install it in mobile.
2. Now you open this app and select the language of your choice.
3. If you have two SIM in your mobile then select the SIM which is linked with the bank account.
4. After selecting the SIM, you create a PIN, on which the app opens. You can also add finger prints to it.
5. Now you will get the option to select the bank, then select your bank from the given bank list.
6. After selecting the bank, your mobile number will be verified by the bank through OTP.
7. As soon as your mobile number is verified by the bank, then your account starts showing in the app. In this, the last 4 digits of your account number are shown.
8. Now click on your account number and you will get the option to add debit card. To add a debit card, you have to enter the number written above it and enter the expiry date and CVV number, which will add your debit tax.
9. After the debit card is added, you have to set a 6-digit UPI PIN. You should always remember this PIN because without it you cannot make payment. When you send a payment to someone, it has to be entered every time.
10. So take your BHIM UPI ID, which you can see and change by going to the profile.
What are the benefits of creating a UPI ID and where it is used?
If you use internet banking or mobile banking then UPI will be very easy for you because it is better and simpler and cheaper in many cases than both. If you create a UPI ID, then its benefits are given below.
You must have understood how to create UPI ID in just 10 minutes, If the information is correct, then definitely share it and comment and tell if there is anything in the post.