Current affairs quiz key for success for those students who all are preparing for SSC, UPSC, Vision IAS and all other govt. exams. We all should update about latest current affairs or daily current affairs.
Here we have current affairs quiz for 20th July, includes vision IAS. Let’s start the quiz and check out how much we know
1. On which day, National Doctors day is Observed in India?
a. 01 July
b. 02 July
c. 03 July
d. 04 July
02. Which of the Following Indian State has launched the Campaign ‘Kill Corona’ to Control the Spread of COVID-19?
b. Madhya Pradesh
03. India has Signed an agreement for 600 MW Kholongchhu Joint Venture Hydroelectric Project with Which Country?
c. Srilankad. Bangladesh
04. World Bank Approves $500 mn Under Which Project to Improve Education Quality in 6 Indian States?
05. Who has been Given the Additional charge of Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
a. Anandi Ben Patel
b. Lal ji Tandon
c. Fagu Chauhan
d. Satya Pal Malik
06. Recently, Footballer Mario Gomez Announces his Retirement, He played for Which Country?
07. Who has become the New President of Malawi?
a. Lazarus Chakwera
b. Peter Mutharika
c. K.K Shailaja
d. Vini Mahajan
08. Which of the Following Indian State has Developed India’s First Lichen Park?
09. Kannada Writer Geeta Nagabushan Passed Away, She was From Karnataka, She served as the Chairperson of Karnataka Sahitya Academy, he Chaired the 76th Akhil Bharat Kannada Sahitya Sammlan in 2010.
10. International Day of Parliamentary is Observed on 30 June. This day was Established in 2018 by UN Headquarters of Inter Parliamentary Union : Geneva, Switzerland- President: Gabriela Cuevas Barron
11. India Bans 59 Chinese Apps, the Ministry of Information Technology invoking its Powers under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act 2009.
12. Popstar Beyonce Honored with BET ( Black Entertainment Television Network) Award for Longstanding Philantropic Works With her BeyGood Foundation .
13. Maharashtra Launches World Largest Plasma Therapy Trial (16.65cr) named ‘Project Platina’.
About this project-
There are 21 Centres has been Selected. Under this Critical Patients will Receive Two Doses of 200 ml of Plasma from the Recovered Patients. There will be no charges for Treatment.
14. Which State Health Minister has been Honoured by United Nations for her Efforts to Fight with Covid-19?
a. Tamil Nadu
c. Kerala( KK Shailija)
What was your score? Hope you all got good marks and also learned your mistakes. Keep with us for daily current affairs. We daily bring latest current affairs quiz for you.