Current Affairs Quiz -2nd July
Current Affairs Quiz– 2nd July : Most of the students prepares for competitive exams but not all of them get jobs. Most important section to clearing competitive exams is to keep yourself updated about current affairs quiz questions. You have to read, learn and understand latest current affairs on a daily basis. There are many exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or other Government (Sarkari) Exams, which demand students to be updated with what’s happening in India as well as around the world . Insights current affairs is the core part of the general awareness section of above mentioned exams.
We make current affairs quiz for all the students preparing for competitive exams. Here we have different quiz formats for insights current affairs like UPSC, Bank, SSC, vision ias current affairs, etc. We have daily latest current affairs available so students can easily track their current affairs learning as well as gk current affairs .
Current Affairs Quiz – 1st July
1. Who has been Conferred with Ist P C Mahalanobis Award for Providing Solutions in the Issues related to the Estimation of National Income?
a. Dr Shakti Kant Das
b. Urjit Patel
c. C Rangarajan
d. Raghuram Rajan
02. India’s First Plasma Bank to be Set up which Indian State/UT?
b. New Delhi
03. The 36TH ASEAN Summit virtually held in ?
04. What is the Theme of National Doctors Day 2020?
a. Lessen the Mortality of Covid-19
b. Doctors are Warriors
c. Doctors Save Life
d. Doctors Serves the Nation
05. Which of the Following State has Launched ‘Hamara Ghar- Hamara Vidyalaya’?
b. Madhya Pradesh
06. Union Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju Launches ‘NADA App’ For Athletes by Offering Easily Accessible information on Various Aspects of Sports, Prohibited substances as well as Dope Test.
07. PM Modi Extends ‘Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojanna’ Till November 2020
08. Swiggy Tie up with ICICI Bank for Digital Wallet Named ‘SWIGGY MONEY’
CEO OF Swiggy : Sriharsah Majety
09. Karnataka Launches ‘Skill Connect Forum’ To Connect Job Seekers With Employers on a Common Platform.
10. Who has been Re-elected as the President of ICELAND?
a. Gudni Th. Johannesson
b. Lazarus Chakwera
c. Mario Gomez
d. None of these
11. On which day, National Postal Worker Day is Observed?
a. 03 July
b. 02 July
c. 01 July
d. 04 July
12. Legendary Comedian, Writer, Director and Actor Carl Reiner Passed Away
13. Which of the Following Indian State has launched the Campaign ‘Kill Corona’ to Control the Spread of COVID-19?
b. Madhya Pradesh
14. Sumant Kathpalia is MD and CEO of Which Bank?
a. ICICI Bank
b. HDFC Bank
c. Indusland Bank
d. None of the Above