Current Affairs today- 30th June
Current Affairs today– 30th June : Many people prepare for competitive exams but not all of them get jobs. Most important section to clear competitive exams is to keep yourself updated about current affairs quiz questions. You have to read, learn and understand current affairs on a daily basis. There are many exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or other Government (Sarkari) Exams, which demand students to be updated with what’s happening in India as well as around the world . Insight current affairs is the core part of the general awareness section of above mentioned exams.
We make current affairs quiz for all the students preparing for competitive exams. Here we have different exams formats for latest current affairs like UPSC, Bank, SSC, vision ias current affairs, etc. We have daily latest current affairs available so students can easily track their current affairs learning as well as knowledge of current gk.
Daily Current Affairs Today
01. On which day, International Asteroid day is Observed?
a. 26 June
b. 27 June
c. 28 June
d. 30 June
02. Which State Health Minister has been Honoured by United Nations for her Efforts to Fight with Covid-19?
a. Tamil Nadu
03. Which Country has become the First to Control Locusts through Drones?
04. G20 Extraordinary Virtual Education Ministers Meet under the Presidency of Saudi Arabia held to Address the Wide spread disruptions Caused by COVID-19 in Education Sector.
(A) Saudi Arabia
(D) South Korea
05. Two Indian Institutes secured their ranks in THE Young University Rankings 2020 under top 100. name of Institute?
(A) IIT Ropar and IIT Indore
(B) IIT Ropar and IIT Patna
(C) IIT Indore and IIT Patna
(D) IIT Patna and IIT Bombay
06. The Punjab government appointed 1987 batch Indian Administrative Service(IAS) Officer Vini Mahajan as the Chief Secretary, by which she becomes the 1st woman to hold the Position of Chief Secretary.
07. Which State becomes the 1st state to launch “Godhan Nyay Yojana” , to Procure Cow Dung From Livestock Owners?
a. Madhya Pradesh
08. Who has become the new PM of Ireland?
a. Micheal Martin
b. Micheal D Higgins
c. Boris Johnson
d. Jaya Jaitly
09. Recently, Squadron Leader Pervez Jamasji Passed Away, he has been Awarded which Galantry Award?
a. Param Vir Chakra
b. Ashok Chakra
c. Vir Chakra
d. Mahavir Chakra
10. Union Minister of Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda Inaugurated the TRIBES India Store on the Government e- Marketplace (GeM), this will help in Facilitating Purchases by the Government.
11. Indian Navy Inducts Advanced Torpedo Decoy System named ‘Maareech’. This has been Designed by DRDO and it is Capable of Detecting enemies Toperdo and can Neutralizes that.
12. On which day, National Statistics day is Observed?
b. 28 JUNE
c. 29 JUNE
d. 30 JUNE
13. Indian Empire NITIN MENON(2020-2021) has been inducted in ICC Elite Panel, he replaced England’s Umpire Nigel Liong and he was become the Third indian Empire after Srinivas Venkataraghavan and Sundaram Ravi.
14. Which State in India has Won the First Prize under e-Panchayat Puraskar 2020?
c. Himachal Pradesh
Not only students you should also keep yourself updated about the latest current affairs, which can increase our current gk knowledge. Try to answer current affairs quiz and check how many of them you hit right and let us Know your score in the comment section.