World Heart Day Quiz- New amazon quiz answer added for amazon quiz today Submit your amazon quiz answer and stand a chance to win Apple Watch Series 3(GPS, 42mm) worth Rupees 23,900. Amazon quiz answer today , today’s amazon quiz answer, today amazon quiz, amazon quiz .You can find all amazon quiz answer, amazon quiz today answer, amazon quiz contest today answer and much more.
Amazon quiz contest is becoming very much popular day by day. Amazon post daily today’s amazon quiz and news with innovation post daily today amazon quiz answers . Also get details about amazon quiz time, amazon quiz time today, amazon quiz contest today, that is, 8 AM to 12PM daily.
Check amazon quiz winners later on amazon quiz winner section. Submit your answers in amazon app and win amazon quiz. Hashtag trending for amazon quiz is #AmazonQuiz
- First you need to download Amazon App in your mobile.
- Open the app and select Funzone
- Select the Nerf Quiz
- You will get one video, watch the video properly
- You will get 5 questions based on video, all questions are compulsory
- Answer each question correctly and stand a chance to win Rs. 10,000
Amazon quiz contest today
1. On December 3, 1976, 53-year-old Louis Washkansky received the first ______ transplant. Fill in the blank.
2. How many chambers are there in a human heart?
3. Which part of the heart gets its name form Latin word of ‘belly’?
4. Which of these hashtags is being promoted by the World Heart Federation in observance of World Health Day 2020?
5. The idea of World Heart Day was conceived by Antoni Bayes de Luna, who was the president of which organization from 1997-99?
(A) Amnesty International
(B) World Heart Federation
(C) Rotary International